Article is looking for a talented digital designer to join our team in Toronto. We work in small teams which allows you to have a vision and realize it with the help of a very talented group of people. You will have the opportunity to work on every step of the creative process.
We work with some of the largest and most influential brands in the fashion & lifestyle industry. This allows us to strip away all distractions and create truly beautiful minimalist user experiences.
What we are looking for:
- Being really good at your craft and striving for perfection
- 2+ years experience, preferably in an agency or startup environment
- An online portfolio that shows your design chops, strategic thinking, and process
- Analyze and understand project requirements identifying business goals and user needs
- Knowledge of UX web best practices and responsive design principals
- Great communication skills to discuss and present design concepts internally and externally
- Hard-working and able to quickly and effectively solve problems
What are you waiting for?
This is a full-time position based in Toronto, Ontario. But we are also open to remote options. To apply please send us an email with your personal deets, favourite colour, and links to your resume and portfolio.