What we are looking for:
- Experience with Shopify, both with Headless and Liquid themes
- Someone who has a keen interest in development, reads the blogs, listens to podcasts, watches coding live streams
Experience with Shopify
- Have developed themes for new and existing Shopify merchants
- Have developed headless Shopify experiences using the Storefront API
- Familiarity with the Shopify App ecosystem. Tell us your thoughts on Recharge vs. Bold.
- Bonus points if you’ve developed an app, familiar with that process
- Vue, Vuex, Nuxt, GraphQL, React
- Always thinking about performance and bundle size
- Comfortable with npm or yarn, comfortable working on the command line
Expert at Front-end
- Opinionated but flexible about how your write your styles: BEM, Tailwind, CSS-in-JS
- CSS Animations
- Be comfortable building complicated, responsive designs
- Keen understanding of accessibility issues
Experience working with Headless CMSs
- Contentful, Prismic, Sanity, WordPress
- If you’re into front-end testing — Jest, Cypress, etc.
- If you’re into serverless — netlify, vercel, etc.
- Have experience working with a backend framework like Laravel, or Express/Adonis
- If you’re familiar with Vue 3 and the new Composition API
- Experience working with databases & mysql
- Comfortable talking with clients, being on calls, speaking with non-technical stakeholders
What are you waiting for?
This is a full-time position based in Toronto, Ontario. But we are also open to remote options. To apply please send us an email with your personal deets, favourite colour, and your resume.